Welcome to my Mitten Moments! Random moments from my week that I am sharing with you!!
Well, the weather sure has turned a corner in The Mitten. It has been cold and we’ve even had some flurries this week. So long fall, hello winter! It may not officially be winter, but it is feeling more like it.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
This week, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving!
Here’s a little secret…I have never cooked the Thanksgiving turkey. ‘Tis true! My hubby has cooked the turkey every year since we got married.
I’m not mad about it either.
Let’s be honest, no one likes to clean the turkey!
Whether your cleaning and cooking the turkey or if you’re just eating it, I hope your Thanksgiving is amazing and blessed beyond measure!
Remember, there is always so much to be thankful for!
Other Random Items This Week
1) Our middle son got married last weekend!
It was beautiful, fun and so very special.
The photographer’s pictures are starting to trickle in and they are gorgeous!
I’ll write a blog post on it soon. But for now, I’ll leave you with these pictures taken with my phone.
2) Christmas is 35 days away. It’s so close!! That’s exciting and scary all at the same time!
3) Our Christmas decor has made it’s way from the storage bins into the house.
It’s simple. There’s lots of red and I am loving it!
If you are still looking for Christmas decor check out my blog post Some of the Best Walmart Christmas Finds.
4) If you have been around here long enough, you know it’s no secret, I love Ree Drummond – The Pioneer Woman.
Did you know she is starring in Food Network’s first Christmas movie?? It’s called Candy Coated Christmas. She is the bakery owner and makes cookies!
Me either, but let me tell you, I’m here for it!
I’ll review and get back to you.
5) In college football news, Michigan State plays Ohio State this afternoon. They are big rivals and this is a big game! Both teams are 9-1.
Please join me in rooting for the green and white. Go Spartans!
Here are some other WONDERFUL moments, I found this week:
These DIY gold Christmas trees
I hope you have enjoyed my Mitten Moments, this weekend.
I hope all the moments of your Saturday bring you more joy than you could imagine!