Welcome to my Mitten Moments!
Random moments from my week that I am sharing with you!
1) It was a beautiful week in the Mitten! We had sunshine and warm weather, which is definitely unseasonable for this time of the year. I even saw my tulips peeking through the half-hard ground.
We are “springing” the clocks forward this weekend, so it can’t be far out of reach!
Has spring sprung in your neck of the woods?
2) I don’t know if you know, but I work a full-time job, on top of my blanket making and blogging. My office recently moved to a small town here, in the Mitten. It’s fun to walk around and explore during my lunch. There are a few thrift stores, a used book store and a collaborative shop. Have you ever been to one? If you pay a flat rate of $100 a month, you can sell your products/crafts in their store.
What do you think? Would it be worth it for you?
3) This week proved to be a fun delivery week for me. The delivery truck kept coming!!
Do you know your delivery guy’s name?
I feel like I should after this year of online purchases!
Along with finishing my she room, I am doing some refreshes in some other areas of my home and hope to share with you soon.
4) As we head into the spring season, I will be going back to the roots of why I started this blog. Recently, I have had a lot of requests for my blankets. So, I will be pulling out the sewing machine and YOU will be seeing more of my cottage blankets, in the coming weeks. Finding a cure for brain tumors is my passion. Sewing the blankets for the cause has been a blessing.
5) This week I shared my love for all things vintage. If you missed it, you can read about here.
Here are some other WONDERFUL moments, I found this week:
These amazing lemon raspberry bars
This restyled sofa table
This DIY duvet cover
These 5 tips to add spring decor to your entry
I hope all the moments of your Saturday bring you more joy than you could imagine!
Peace and Blessings,
Cindy Rust says
That downtown view is amazing!! I love little downtown areas like that! Yay for getting refocused on you blog’s purpose. I’m not sure if you know, but I am a bit of a quilter myself. Blessings as you create for a cause! Thanks for featuring our sofa table transformation! Have a great week!
Looks like an incredibly charming town! I can’t believe you have so much on your plate … a full time job plus the blog. It’s a lot. And, the blanket too … I know they have your heart. Thanks for sharing so many good things, I’m off to click through them! xo